1 / 1
Nederburg #TellMyStory Terms and Conditions
- This promotional competition is organised by Distell Ltd (the Promoter).
- The promotional competition is open to permanent residents of South Africa over the age of 18 years except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter, immediate family members, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and/or associated companies, and/or a participant who has won a prize through a promotional competition run by the Promoter at least three months prior to the announcement of the winner of the Prize (Disqualified Persons).
- By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
- The promotional competition commences on 15 October and ends on 31 January 2019, both days inclusive. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- 50 x Participants stand the chance to have their stories featured in a public street art piece in Maboneng, Gauteng and 30 x participants will have their stories featured as social posts on Nederburg's Facebook or Instagram pages (the Prize).
- To be eligible for the Prize and automatically be entered into the competition, participants must submit their story and complete their details on the mobisite.
- The stories will be selected by the Promoter and winners will be notified by email by no later than 7 February 2019. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In addition to being featured, ten lucky winners will be awarded R20, 000.00 in cash (the grand prize). The grand prize winners will be selected by random draw from the aforementioned selected stories winners and notified by email by no later than 4 March 2019. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered.
- All winners will be required to provide their proof of identity to verify that they are above the age of 18.
- Stories must be original, true and the participant's own.
- If the potential winners and/or winners do not confirm acceptance of any of the prizes within 48 hours after they have been contacted, the potential winners and/or winners will be deemed to have rejected the prize.
- By taking part in this promotion, participants assign to Distell, which Distell hereby accepts, all Intellectual Property rights arising out of the submission of the stories, which assignment shall in the case of each such work take effect upon the submission of the stories as entry into this promotional competition. Participants hereby waive in favour of Distell any right to claim authorship of copyrighted works and to object to the distortion, mutilation or other modification of such works.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, blocked due to security/privacy settings or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter) and/or use of the Prize.
- A copy of the competition rules are available here.